The Twelfth Doctor experienced the shrinking TARDIS in the episode "Flatline". The shrinking of the TARDIS was a residual effect from a two dimentional race trying to invade our dimention. The TARDIS remained in its shrunken state througout the episode where Clara had to find a way to escape these two dimentional creatures and resize the TARDIS and the Doctor inside. Luckily by using thier own dimentional powers against them, the Doctor resized the TARDIS and sealed the two dimentional creatures in their own dimention.
The Shrunken TARDIS can now appear in all of your Doctor Displays with the 1:6 Scale Collector Expansion Pack from BIG Chief Studios. Hand NOT included.
Please Note: due to a factory error the cards were printed on thicker card and need to be carefully peeled to allow them to fit smoothly into the Shrunken TARDIS.
To replace the original portrait head that came with the figure, follow these simple assembly instructions:
- Take your figure and pull the head from the body. The neck should come with it.
- Place the removed head in some boiling water for approximately 10 seconds. Alternatively heat up the head and neck area with an hairdryer for approximately 30 seconds.
- After 10 seconds has past remove the head and dry with a soft towel. We suggest patting it, not rubbing it. You should now be able to remove the head from the neck due to it being soft.
- Once the head and neck have been separated you should be able to remove the ball joint peg from inside the head. Note If it is still to hard to remove place in the boiling water for another 10 seconds, pat dry and remove the peg. You should be able to remove the peg by hand, if not try tweezers. You can use pliers, but you most be extra careful.
- If you still are having problems removing the peg, heat up the cup area inside the head for about 30 seconds and pull the peg out.
- Once you have the peg free from the head push it into the neck. The neck should still be warm and durable, if not place in the water again, or heat up with a hairdryer for 30 seconds.
- You should now be able to push the head onto the peg in the neck with ease.
Now included is the 12th Doctor Sunglasses (Open and Closed) and 2 Sonic Screwdrivers both green and blue.