James "Jim" Moriarty is the world's only "consulting criminal"; a stark contrast to the occupation of his nemesis Sherlock Holmes. A sadistic, psychopathic criminal genius, he has an incredible capability for changing his tone of voice and behaviour several times in a single sentence for psychological effect. Moriarty is ruthless, committing torture and murder in sadistic ways, not caring whether people live or die. Officially licensed by the makers of Sherlock, Hartswood Films, each figure features a fully realised likeness of Andrew Scott, attired in one of his designer suits, together with numerous accessories and a display stand.
The exclusive Signature Edition of the Jim Moriarty figure is signed by Andrew Scott. Available in a strictly limited edition of only 400 pieces, each figure comes with a hand-signed autograph plaque, display stand and a certificate of authenticity.
- 1 x Jim Moriarty Head Portrait featuring an Authentic Likeness of Andrew Scott
- 1 x Tailored Suit Jacket
- 1 x Pair of Tailored Suit Trousers
- 1 x Tailored Shirt with Round Collar
- 1 x Tie with Printed Pattern
- 1 x Medium Length Overcoat
- 1 x Pair of Gentleman's Shoes
- 1 x Pair of Sock Tubes (Partial)
- 8 x Interchangeable Hands
- 1 x Display Base
- EXCLUSIVE FREE Incentive 1 x Pale Pink Tie and Alternate Tie as seen in "The Reichenbach Faill"
- Autograph Plaque Hand-signed by Andrew Scott * *
- Acrylic Plaque Stand * *
- 1 x Tea Cup & Saucer
- 1 x Smart Phone
- 1 x Pistol with Removable Magazine
- 1 x IOU Apple
- 1 x Multi-tool Knife
- Pack Size: W190mm (7.48") x H360mm (14.17") x D120mm (4.72")
- Carton Size: W196mm (7.72") x H366mm (14.41") x D126mm (4.96")
- Product Size: H276mm (11")
* Signature Edition only
** Product size and weight are approximate. Shipping is calculated by volumetric weight. Costs shown are subject to change without prior notice.s
- Project Management, Figure Design & Development: BIG Chief Studios Ltd.
- Sculpting & 3D Digital Modelling Direction: Tony Leetham
- Portrait Sculpt: Tony Leetham
- Paint Decoration & Fabrication: Tony Leetham & Greggo
- Product Photography & Packaging Design: Mark Andrews & Greggo
- Special Thanks to: Hartswood Films Ltd., Sue Vertue and Andrew Scott.