Having haunted our dreams (nightmares) for well over three decades, it only made sense that the next classic horror villain to be realized as a Sideshow Sixth Scale Figure would be Freddy Krueger.
The Freddy Krueger Sixth Scale Figure is an amazingly accurate and detailed recreation of the monster’s look from A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors. Beneath his trademark fedora is Krueger's burned scowling visage and a fully-detailed cloth costume, including his iconic weathered striped sweater.
To offer collectors the opportunity to pose Freddy in unique ways, Sideshow is including two different takes on the character’s bladed glove hand – one open, one gesturing. The piece also includes three ungloved hands – open, fist, and pointing.
RELEASE DATE WINTER 2017
- A fully realized portrait of Freddy Krueger based on his appearance in A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
- Detailed and weathered fabric costume
- 1 x Freddy's iconic sweater
- 1 x Pair of pants
- 5 x Interchangeable hands
- 1 x Pair of boots
* Signature Edition only
** Product size and weight are approximate. Shipping is calculated by volumetric weight. Costs shown are subject to change without prior notice.s
- Jeff Yagher (Sculpt)
- Mat Brouillard (Sculpt)
- Tim Niver (Sculpt)
- JPark (Sculpt)
- Adam Smith (Mold & Cast)
- Wan Lee (Paint)
- Namhoon Kim (Paint)
- Mijin Namgung (Costume Fabrication)
- The Sideshow Design and Development Team
- A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET and all related characters and elements © & ™ New Line Productions, Inc. (s16)