Continuing to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Star Trek™: The Original Series (TOS), QMx adds your favourite curmudgeonly old doctor to their Master Series articulated figure line.
Leonard “Bones” McCoy was the chief medical officer of the starship Enterprise for her five-year mission.
This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his 23rd century tunic to his custom black boots, is authentically reproduced.
The original portrait sculpt of DeForest Kelley as Dr. McCoy has an authentic, hand-painted likeness. He comes with his away medkit, phaser, tricorder and communicator and a variety of hands for hundreds of display options. A Star Trek Delta symbol display base will support the good doctor in a variety of poses.
- Fully Articulated Body: Over 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Faithfully rendered by a top artist, this is a perfect likeness of McCoy with a realistic portrait. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Tunic: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform tunic matches the pattern, fabric and color of the original costume down to the last stitch. The sleeves are trimmed with accurate and detailed braid insignia.
- Starfleet Standard-Issue Black T-Shirt: This regulation black tee is worn under the tunic.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Pants: This faithful replica of the pants worn by the Enterprise crew in Star Trek™: TOS features the characteristic bell-shaped leg. Magnets sewn into the pants allow the magnetic phaser and communicator to be worn without the belt.
- Boots: Using leather-like material cut in the original style of the footwear worn in Star Trek™: TOS, these boots zip up on the inside.
- Ring: DeForest Kelley insisted on wearing his mother’s ring on his right pinky finger, even when in character as Dr. McCoy. The ring can be removed and placed on the different right hands with separated fingers.
- Med Kit: A doctor needs his medicine bag for away missions, and this authentically styled medical kit fastens to McCoy’s pants with a magnet. It comes equipped with a hypospray, medical scanner and medical sample vials.
- Phasers Type 1 & Type 2: The pistol-grip type 2 phaser is the weapon of choice for any landing party expecting hostile aliens. The smaller Type 1 phaser can be removed and used separately. Both have magnets allowing either to be worn on the utility belt or directly on the pants as they were in the 3rd season.
- Communicator: This accurately styled communicator features a real metal flip-up antenna.
- Tricorder: No self-respecting medical officer would be without his personal data sensing, analysis and recording device. This replica rotates open at the top and has an opening front door. Dr. McCoy can wear the tricorder over his shoulder with the leather-like strap.
- Utility Belt: Used in the first season of Star Trek™: TOS by landing parties to hold their accessories, this cloth belt has metal plates allowing the magnetized phaser and communicator to be worn as they were on the show.
- Star Trek Delta Symbol Display Base: A custom display base featuring the familiar Star Trek delta symbol will hold up the figure and allow more extreme poses.
** Product size and weight are approximate. Shipping is calculated by volumetric weight. Costs shown are subject to change without prior notice.s