The 11th Doctor alternate portrait head with Stetson Hat (not removable) is compatible with the 11th Doctor 1:6 Scale Collector Figure and offers a different display option for your figure.
Each box contains 1 x 11th Doctor alternate portrait head.
To replace the original portrait head that came with the figure, follow these simple assembly instructions:
- Take your figure and pull the head from the body. The neck should come with it.
- Place the removed head in some boiling water for approximately 10 seconds. Alternatively heat up the head and neck area with an hairdryer for approximately 30 seconds.
- After 10 seconds has past remove the head and dry with a soft towel. We suggest patting it, not rubbing it. You should now be able to remove the head from the neck due to it being soft.
- Once the head and neck have been separated you should be able to remove the ball joint peg from inside the head. Note If it is still to hard to remove place in the boiling water for another 10 seconds, pat dry and remove the peg. You should be able to remove the peg by hand, if not try tweezers. You can use pliers, but you most be extra careful.
- If you still are having problems removing the peg, heat up the cup area inside the head for about 30 seconds and pull the peg out.
- Once you have the peg free from the head push it into the neck. The neck should still be warm and durable, if not place in the water again, or heat up with a hairdryer for 30 seconds.
- You should now be able to push the head onto the peg in the neck with ease.
- 1 x 11th Doctor Portrait with Stetson Hat (not removable), featuring an authentic likeness of Matt Smith
- Packed in plain white box with foam filling
* Signature Edition only
** Product size and weight are approximate. Shipping is calculated by volumetric weight. Costs shown are subject to change without prior notice.s
- Project Management Design & Development: BIG Chief Studios Ltd.
- Head Sculpt: Tony Leetham